In position of a QA specialist you are working in a small team of experts. The team is responsible for monitoring, training and quality assurance of call centre agents. We provide these services for our international media partner. You work together with team members in other European countries. We are very pragmatic and focussed on the end results. Our organisation is lean and mean.
- Reporting (daily routine), ad-hoc analysis, proposals of reports
- Provide support to our key customer
- Deputy to Quality Assurance manager
- Provide feedback for quality improvements,
- Monitoring of calls, e-mails, etc. & Participate in „calibration sessions“ with call centre
- Analytical skills, ability to work with numbers
- Good communication and organization skills
- Very good English, reading, writing and speaking
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – routine usage
- Ability to learn
- Experience with call monitoring
a job in a dynamic international oriented environment. We have a team of motivated staff. We have an open communication structure and a flexible and informal work climate.
attractive salary according to achieved skills and experience, flexible working hours with occasional work from home, contribution to the pension insurance fund, 5 week vacation entitlement, meal vouchers, English lessons.
If you are interested in this position, please, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.